What do I do if I have a crush on my guy best friend, friend, who has a girlfriend, but their relationship isn't the best? I'm so confused?

Anonymous
Okay so. I think I might be forming a minor, tiny crush on my guy best friend, friend. I've spoken to him over phone with me and my friend, I'm meeting him soon, but the one night, it was just me and him, and it was so much fun, we talked and got to know each other a little, we laughed, we were playing GTA 5, for me, It was amazing conversation. But you see, I'm in a bit of a pickle. He has a girlfriend, him, my best friend and his girlfriend all go to the same school, and his girlfriend is known as the schools slut, not a good rep to have thats for sure, but tbh, she ain't the best girlfriend. He deserves so much more, he deserves love. And I do feel guilty for having a crush on him because he's my best mates friend and he has a girlfriend, who I'm kinda friends with, we talk, but not all the time. We only talk if we're talking in the group that has us 4 in it. And me and him have so much in common, like I've never met anyone who actually likes the same things as me. I'm new to all this, so some advice would be amazing and please be kind. Thank you😊
2
2