3 d

She wants to be friends and I want more. Help please?

OhGreatConfusedOne
There is a woman that I have feelings for. I previously thought she had feelings for me as well but I found out that I was wrong.

She told me on Wednesday that the only interest she had in me is friends, not a relationship. While it hurt, I'm glad she was honest. We got to meet in person for the first time on Saturday (We met online 3 months ago). Borders were closed so we couldn't meet sooner.

I'm going to respect her feeling of wanting to be friends only, but that doesn't change my current feelings. I'm not going to chase her, shower her in constant compliments, or give her all kinds of gifts hoping that she falls in love with me.

What I do want though is for her feelings to start shifting without me trying to force it or put all of my time in to it. Are there suggestions on little or subtle things that I can do that may increase her interest?
1
3