4 d

Do you think it’s strange someone would be open to a relationship knowing I live far away from them, but may not want to have sex while I’m there?

Anonymous
I understand not wanting to be a slutty or anything, and I may move out there at some point, but it’s probably going to be a while before she can see me again, so I feel like if we’re in the same place it makes sense to do that if we like each other. Especially since she may be open to me staying with her..

I have not felt a good opportunity to say anything overt, I felt weird going beyond suggesting we should cuddle, and and I made a reference to if I’m staying with her it makes it easier in case things evolve, but she kind of had a very reserved answer to that.
1
0