8 d

Why does this girl that likes (d?) me never seem to text me?

alos1
She's texted me before, but recently she hasn't texted me at all. In fact, it's been three days. What's weird is that we talked a lot and even made multiple plans with each other, one of them being a party we are supposed to go to this weekend. (This is important because we really clicked at the last party we went to, and when alcohol is involved, I am basically the only thing she thinks about. I know this because she's texted me when drunk before.) Then everything stopped. We were talking about her birthday and a little down the line her responses began to shorten, and it eventually became a one-word response. I assumed she was hinting that she didn't want to talk to me so I didn't respond. To be honest, I don't think that was the best move. I texted her not that long ago and am still waiting for a response.
1
2