2 d

Need advice? is tinder just for hooking up?

Anonymous
I was talking to this guy and he said he was looking for a relationship, as am I. I have been on multiple dating apps and didn’t know tinder was just a “hook up” app. Has anyone had a relationship evolve from tinder? Like a serious relationship? He hasn’t mentioned sex or anything weird and we haven’t FaceTimed yet but he added me on Facebook and we chat on social media. I don’t know if I should continue talking to him but my sister said it doesn’t hurt to talk to him but I don’t want to dig myself too deep if he’s just going to take me out to dinner and then expect sex to come from it. (he told me that “i can’t wait until I take you out for food”) which was too fast to begin with but I told him that we needed to FaceTime and get to know each other first before meeting. So we have been talking all week and we were going to continue until I told my sister and she told me tinder was a hook up site. Should I continue and see where it goes or just forget it now? He just said I was cute. That was the extent of “flirting”
Need advice? is tinder just for hooking up?
Add Opinion