I’ve developed a crush on someone that I really shouldn’t have, normal or not and what to do?

Anonymous
Kinda ashamed of this

I can't control who i develop crushes on and this ones a little fucked, this cashier in a mini market i have known for probably 2 years or so, he's saw me buy a SHIT TON of snacks (like a lot) day after day for a while (probably months) so he probably thinks im a fatass and that’s embarrassing (im not acc overweight i just used to be) and never really talked to but JUST now i started to think he looks good. Thing is he looks like he's around his mid (possibly late) 40s and im 18f, So is this normal or what, i dont want to make a move by the way because it’s embarrassing (my immediate family knows i went to those stores a lot) and he's old im guessing he’d have kids by now or something
4
1