Guy asked me if I want to hangout again and suggested for me invite my sister, who he's shown interest in before. Is he unintested?

Anonymous

We went on a date together, he was super kind and complimented me the whole night. He texted after saying he enjoyed me company and had a great time. The date ended awkwardly because my mom ended up meeting him after to interview him. I apologized to him about how it ended and he kept saying he had a great time. He and I are just friends and I never verbally expressed that I like him, except for slight touches on his arm and asking him to hangout with me. He called me today to say he wanted to check how I was doing, if I was still in trouble. He suggested we hangout again and I can invite others. I asked who he has in mind for me to invite. He suggested I bring my sister, who he's shown interest in. When we first met, he would play soccer with me and my sister. He would show interest in both me and her, sometimes he would show interest in her in front of me. When he called me, I noticed how he wanted to abruptly end the call, he hung up while I was still talking and sent me a text apologizing. He kept bringing up hanging out again, although at one point he said he wouldn't mind being a thirdwheel. I'm not sure what he meant by that. He also invited himself to play a sport with me and my friends, knowing my sister isn't going to be there. He and I have been friends for almost a year. We ended up closer as friends recently, he approaches me whenever he sees me at the sports field and shows that wants to talk for hours with me in person. I think he finds me more approachable but likes my sister more. Should I move on?
2
1