Is it good to not have any expectations at all about dating or anything close to that?

Mama_Luigi
One thing that never happened to me was someone being interested on me enough to at least asking me out (i never was against any type of approach being flirty or just wanting to talk to pass time, and im definetely not against talking about any type of topic), all the times i got into a group of friends (or colleagues) people either already was in a relationship or they got an eye on someone else, i really never got this type of treatment from anyone not even doing as a joke among friends. I dont know if i dont have an appearence that can be attractive for someone or if i just have a boring (or annoying) personality but the thing is that i dont expect to be seem like this by anyone and i dont have any high standards for something like that (they never were very high but now it pratically dont exist anymore)
And is not like i never showed interest for anyone (i actually did) but it didn't go anywhere, so basically i dont expect anyone to see me as boyfriend material or feel the same way. Does this makes things less dissapointing for when (or if) things dont work with someone or do i need to change it?
1
5