1 mo

Should I text her now and ask her out the next night? (Pleas read full story to fully understand situation)?

Iknowbestgirls
So I got off work as a cook at a popular bar + restaurant in downtown San Jose in the South Bay. I was having some drinks (on the house of course) after work. Started talking to a really pretty girl (29) that works for a retirement home and just quit so she can get into the tech industry. And of course living in the Silicon Valley she has many job prospects but I digress.
I want to take her out tomorrow night (it's currently Friday night) I'm going to the NorCal Renaissance faire in the morning which is why I needed to leave early. So I got her number even though she knows I'm moving soon. Should I ask her out now for tomorrow night (Saturday night) after I get back from the Renaissance faire, or would it sound too desperate? I am moving in 2 weeks so I kinda wanna make things happen fast. Since I left early and she still gave me her number surely I made an impression right? So should I be comfortable texting and asking her out the next night?
Yes bro, she gave you her number she is into you
Naw give it a minute don't come off desperate by texting so soon
Women are complicated. Explain in comments
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
Even though no one has given their opinion yet I still went ahead and texted her since it's late and I gotta go to bed now. And will be too busy in the morning.
1
0