His female friend called and instead of answering, he just texted her?

Anonymous
Its a guy I'm trying to take things slow with, that him and I both discussed would start the "talking stage" and focus on us building a relationship or whatever.

We went to six flags the other day and on the drive there his phone rang. His phone was connected to my cars bluetooth for music so the name of the person calling popped up on the screen. It rang for a bit, then I think he ignored it or something. And text her instead. It was awkward for a few mins after that.

He told me it was someone he dated or talked to that moved away and she was coming back to visit. He was telling me how she starting doing great for herself. I told him that was good.

I don't know if this is something I should be concerned about. We're only in the talking stage and anything could happen. I just dont want to be in the position of coming second once again to someone from a guys past. .. Later that day, he got a call and I couldn't hear the convo but it was just weird. He got off the phone before I was able to get close enough. I think it might have been her.

Now he's just been weird, and argumentative saying he thinks im not taking him serious.
2
0