5 d

Do you filter people out by height in online dating?

Anonymous
Pretty simply question, to which I sort of already sort of know the answer, but I'm more or less curious for people to elaborate in terms of the specifics as it relates to how they deal with height when in comes to online dating.

I'm a short guy, about 5'5 with shoes on. I'm a decent looking dude, and I've had a handful of girlfriends in my 30 or so years of life, but when it comes to online dating, I feel like my success is not at all in line with with the success I should be having in terms of my overall looks, career, profile quality, etc. It's especially interesting to use and pay for the apps like bumble and tinder that then allow you to directly see who finds you attractive. In my case, the only people liking my profile are people who I would consider to be 3/10 at best. when I know I'm at least a 7 and most of the girls I've dated have been around there as well. This has made me wonder if the reason for this is that in an online setting, people are simply filtering me out by height and the only people who are even seeing my profile are really unattractive people who are too desperate to even care who they are dating. They're just happy to get a date.

So if you're given the ability on the site, do you filter out height and where is your cut off if you do.
Yes, I like people TALLER than 6ft
Yes, I like people TALLER than 5'8"
Yes, I like people TALLER than 5'4"
Vote C
No I do not filter by height
Vote D
Yes I do, I like people SHORTER than 6ft
Vote E
Yes I do, I like people SHORTER than 5'8"
Vote F
Yes I do, I l ike people SHORTER than 5'4"
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
5