8 d

Why would he say this? How should react?

Anonymous
I’m talking to this guy and he was upset I gave him silent treatment for the first time yesterday and now he’s a acting like this. i don’t get it he flirts we me 24/7, gets jealous sometimes, and even kissed me first back then. now we’re talking again because i’m ready and he doesn’t even want to see me I know he attends school 2 hours away but he literally came the last 3 weekends but we both were busy & it was late. I wish it was summer time so we could see each other but , I dont even care at this point lol but I know when i post my cute pictures he’ll keep messaging me.
8 d
( i’m 20 by the way I put the wrong age on accident when I was talking to someone and making this app)
8 d
im being honest with him lol now i said i mean i do want to talk and i wanna see you but if you don’t want to come then you don’t have to my fault. hehe
0
1