1 mo

Girls, Could you find love in a redeemed man who was once someone you would have hated?

t-8900
A man who had a troubled past or a man who once harbored hatred in his heart but is NOTHING like that person today. Can you see past the fact he held certain views if he never would consider them anymore?
Yes
No
I have questions...
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 mo
I'm talking he was something in his past before you ever knew him. We're talking years ago. He's already shown he's different. would his past still be an issue? we aren't talking criminal level stuff with a long wrap sheet here. We're talking a world view he used to have that would have repulsed you.
1 mo
No I was not a drug dealer! XD
7