Am Making the right choice?

Marcoturner12345
So I think my relationship is over because my girlfriend once again has cheated on me and this time it wasn’t just over messages she did it in person, So we aren't together at the moment , We are in different countries so we are separated but the plan was that I was gonna bring her here to the United States To my place to live together but I don’t think that will be happening now because today she invited someone over to her house and they brought a guy with them and I don’t know what happened exactly I don’t know if they had sex I don’t wanna believe that they did that she had sex With the guy that the other girl brought over but I do know that when I was on video with her she let this other girl kiss her On the lips twice and on the Cheeks and yeah she was drunk but that’s not an excuse is it and it’s not the first time that she has done something similar like in the past she has been messaging guys when she’s been drunk and flirting with them and talking dirty with them this is just the first time she’s done something in person that I know of since I’ve left and she’s told me that before this she always used to tell me that she was loyal and that she hadn't had sex and that she was always going to be on her own and not have anyone over or go out anywhere and she promised me that and she said that she was going to be loyal to me Because I’m her man and her partner and she loves me but if you really love someone you wouldn’t do something like that or cheat on them , how do I know that something like this hasn’t happened before and she hasn’t had sex before soyou know okay but after this I can’t trust her anymore and I’ve given her enough chances and I can’t forgive her anymore and forgiven her enough for what she’s done before but this time she actually did something and like I said I don’t know if anything happened with the guy I’m not sure but I know that something happened anyways what do you guys think I should do am i making the right decision?
6 mo
Obviously as you could imagine I’m pretty upset and heartbroken and I feel betrayed
6 mo
When you think that someone really loves you another telling you the truth I’m being honest with you and that they are being loyal to you obviously it hurts
Am Making the right choice?
0
5