2 mo

Tell him I’m on my period or wait?

Kaceyj
Me and a guy from my hometown have been chatting for years while I was away at college. When I came back home we began to hang out in person. Once he in his car, second at a restaurant, third at his house and when we had sex. The night ended in an argument and I went home. We gave each other space for a couple weeks and now he wants me to come over to his house tonight. I really want to go since last time we seen each other it ended on a bad note and I want us to chat and see each other in person. The problem is I’m on my period. Should I tell him in text I’m on my period or should I just go over and if it comes to it let him know I’m on my period. I feel like if I tell him I’m on my period before I go over while we are already in an awkward situation it’ll make it more awkward or prolonged us not seeing each other over. Please let me know.
Tell him I’m on my period or wait?
Tell him I’m on my period or wait?
Tell him through text that you’re on your period.
Tell him I’m on my period or wait?
Go over and if it comes to it, let him know you’re on your period.
GirlGuy
Tell him I’m on my period or wait?
17
2