1 mo

Did I make the right decision in putting my foot down with him?

Anonymous
So I was seeing this guy, known each other for 11 months, but only saw each other for a few on and off because he has issues. We were sleeping together. Before sleeping together we considered it dating, told him I don’t do hookups, said let’s see where it goes, etc. Months in, I’m ready to be exclusive, want to know what we are, if he’s seeing others. He told me he is seeing others, and they don’t make him answer this questions, got angry with me, etc. I left because i said I can only sleep with someone who is only sleeping with me, I want exclusivity and if he isn’t there then I don’t want anything. He argued nobody else makes this requirement from him and I’m high maintenance and he can’t deal with a relationship right now when he works 50 hours a week/almost every day in the law field.

Right move?
1 mo
Right move as in, if I chose to wait it out would he have ever committed? Was I being too hasty in trying to pin him down?
5
1