1 mo

I have a friend who claims that loneliness causing him to develop schizophrenia and tourette's, what is wrong with him?

Anonymous
I have a friend who is vietnamese and is probably the most selfish and immature person that anyone could meet. The only reason why I'm still friends with him is that I'm trying to help him but I feel like I can't help anymore. He has bipolar and has mood swings and acts really immature. He makes bomb threats when he doesn't get his away and has a criminal record. He says those charges are reduced to misdemeanors so they don't affect his life. I am so tired of him. He doesn't work and sits at home and can't drive either and won't even put an effort to get an college degree. He daydreams about marrying vietnamese singers and he got one vietnamese singer girl who gave him her number and he insults and calls her names just cause she has a busy schedule and can't talk. He says he hates it when she declines him with a canned message which is the iPhone decline with message feature. Now that he hates her he has moved onto wanting to go to a matchmaker and get them to set him up with someone. He says he may go do that in vietnam and get them to set him up with a dirt poor vietnamese girl from the countryside who wants to marry vietnamese American men cause they want to come to america. I told him to quit acting like this and told him that he can't afford a matchmaker to help him but he won't listen to me. He says he has to do this or else he will get worser with his schizophrenia and tourettes and go out and commit murder. He says loneliness is causing him to develop these illnesses. Is it even possible for these illnesses to develop cause of loneliness?
0
5