1 mo

Why do women seem to really appreciate when a man makes an honest effort to get to know them? Is being respectful and sincere what attracts them?

WhiteBoyChill
Growing up I used to think you had to know all these gimmicky tricks in order to attract women.

I used to think you had to be some sort of super amazing guy that knows how to say all the right things.

But truth is, as I’ve come to find out, none of that matters

Showing an interest in them is what matters. Since people in general want to feel desired.

I’m beginning to realize that I was fed a bunch of lies growing up. I was taught that women like guys who are care free and not very thoughtful.

So I spent much of my childhood trying to emulate other men since I saw myself as less valuable.

But as I’ve come to find out women actually tend to prefer guys that are open and honest about how they feel, since it takes a lot more courage to leave yourself vulnerable than it does to pretend everything is fine.

In the past I’d discouraged myself from trying since I felt less worthy.

But the truth is I’ve had what it takes this entire time.

As one guy once told me, in this planet of 3 billion women, there is bound to be at least one for me.

So one day I came to the realization that I would not accept my status any longer.

For as long as I told myself I shouldn’t try because I couldn’t succeed, I wouldn’t ever advance.

So I said “f*ck it, I’m done being scared of what might happen.”

It was in that moment my life changed.

I accepted that rejection and failure are part of life.

So many successful people before me have tried and failed in many different areas. So why should I feel discouraged?

So I walked up to this cute girl with renewed confidence that day, stood tall, looked her in the eye, introduced myself and asked her a few simple questions. To which she smiled back.

So for the first time in my life I’d finally decided that I was done accepting my second place status in society. I was done finding reasons to quit.

I had finally accepted that rejection is simply part of life that is bound to happen. As even the most successful individuals have faced setbacks.
0
3