1 mo

So I asked a girl out over text, and she replied with a text reaction of “loved your message”, is that a good sign?

Anonymous
So I recently texted this girl I really like, and said that when she gets back from her family trip to Colorado for the holidays, I’m going to take her out on a date.

Now this is the part I’m confused about, she didn’t really say yes or no, but send a reaction to my text “loved your message”. What does that even mean? Does that mean she wants to go out? Or that was a nice way of saying no.

I don’t want to ask because I don’t want to look dumb, or like I’m not sure what is going on. So is this a good sign that we will go on a date?

By the way, we are friends, and I feel like we always flirt with each other. But sometimes she is stand off-ish or cold, and sometimes she runs to give me a hug and makes me feel like me and her are husband and wife.
1
4