26 d

Should I date him?

Vishvesha
So I met someone online 1 year back and since then we are talking daily , we share things and talk about everything. We are kinda close and in feb 2021 he said he likes me... and i also said i like him. I really like him but because of something I don't think we'll get along well. What should i do? Should I date him and give it a chance or should I just continue being friends with him? I'm scared if something will go wrong I will lose someone important and I'm also scared that if we'll fall deep for each other and then if something goes wrong I won't be able to take it. It'll make me depressed and he'll also feel the same. He has a bad experience in dating and if I'll also break his heart after dating maybe he'll never be able to date someone else. I'm really confused what should i do. Any suggestions? If you wanna know in detail about the reasons why i don't want us to date you can message me privately. It would be great if you can help me with this and give me some suggestions. Thanks ^-^
Should I date him?
Add Opinion