1 mo

Has anyone dealt with a Scorpio who iced them out for no apparent reason? And if so, did they ever come back and explain why?

Anonymous
Question is only for people who BELIEVES IN horoscopes :) Thank you.

I’ve been talking to a scorpio man for a month and things were going great. I was cautious at first with getting vulnerable with him then open up myself to him completely.

He texts me one morning “I just want you to be all for me that’s all. Good morning beautiful I ❤️you too” Then disappears.

Haven’t heard from him since and it’s been about 3days. I sent him a message on ig saying and he sees it the next day but didn’t respond.

I just want to know do scorpios cut people that they care about off when they’re going through stuff? Cause I’m 50/50 at this point on giving up on him completely. I’m a Taurus ♉️ by the way :)
4
1