1 mo

How can I come to terms with the fact that I’m meant to be single?

RosesAreRed2000
Okay I’m not sure where this belief stems from. This seems to be the only area of my life Where things don’t seem to ever work for me, even if I’m happy and carefree. I can never seem to get into a relationship, heck even past a first date and I always put my best foot forward. I’m classy and dress well, don’t talk loud or say anything weird on the dates.
So to start I guess I’d describe myself as sort of quiet but I do go out places. I’m not beautiful nor do I have that great of a body so I know that. I’m objectively maybe a 7. People stare at me a lot. But I don’t know what’s really going on. I’m told that I’m attractive and that I should model and am asked how I get my figure and hair. In the past 6 months I have had 2 rich guys who look old enough to be my dad come up to me and hit on me. One told me I look like Nicole Kidman and was like “that’s a compliment.” I had a guy at the gym randomly come up to me and tell me I’m gorgeous and then asked for my name for which I just responded “I have to go.” He still keeps staring though even now. Another guy at the clothing store I shop at gave me his number on a piece of paper. I had an older guy At another table I didn’t know pay for me and my friends entire dinner at a restaurant once, then random guys bought me and my friend drinks, cops ask me on the street if I’m a real redhead, a guy who owns a food shop said that next time I come back that I can have anything I want for free.
I know what you might be thinking. Ok... you sound like you’re attractive. But doesn’t every girl experience those things I listed regardless of looks?
Anyway I’m starting to think I have no shot at a romantic relationship, and guys never advance anything past those things I listed. I’ve tried everything at this point too-I’ve been really happy and forget about dating at some points and it still never happens, and I have tried putting myself out there too and it never happens.
16
2