25 d

I’m going on a date with this guy who is seeing another girl from Hong Kong. Should I give it a go or bail?

Priv9696
i met him on a night out but - he asked for my number. We’ve been texting since

He’s been seeing this girl for a year and theyre long distance. She lives in Hong Kong now and we both live in the UK. They met on a dating app

he said things aren’t going well for them two and he wants go get to know me as he has a better connection already. But he keeps saying “it’s complicated”

our date is on the 29th December going out for cocktails - should I just meet up with or focus on a guy who is properly single

because she lives all the way in Hong Kong I kinda see a chance of him focusing me on me but my friends say I shouldn’t bother with him because he’s got 2 girls on the go

but it’s the same when girls keep taking back their cheating boyfriends. As long as they’re happy that’s all that matters right?
14
1