24 d

Am I overreacting, or is he not into me?

Anonymous
Been seeing for a guy for a month now. We do couple things: kiss, hold hands, cuddle. Went to his houseparty to meet his friends the other day. At the party, I overheard his friend mention how they were planning a drink out the next day. (They know I don't get drunk because I'm Christian). My date looked excited to join his friend. His friend ended up inviting me in front of my date. My date was silent and didn't offer for me to go. I left early to see my family. When we kissed goodbye, he pushed me away to end the kiss early. (First time he pushed) The day after he texted me ONCE to say merry Christmas. I responded within minutes and he didn't text for the rest of the day. I figured he was with his friends at the drink out. I was really hurt that he didn't at least check in once or let me know what he was up to, since it's the holidays. He's done this once before, gone days without texting. It's the first time he has not asked me out on another date or mentioned meeting up again. I am thinking now to end things since I have a gut feeling he was just partying with friends. No text at least once throughout. I have initiated texts so its never one sided. Am I overreacting?
Am I overreacting, or is he not into me?
Add Opinion