23 d

How can I find a boyfriend and meet his parents at age 24? How does a guy agree spend time with his and your family?

Sugar100
How can I find a boyfriend and meet his parents at age 24? How does a guy agree spend time with his and your family?
I’m 24 and will be 25 next year. I never met a guys family. Or have pics with a boyfriend. This guy I know many years we dated weekly since January 2021 but he never asked me to meet his family. And I spent chritmas alone. I’m not looking for dates forver , I’m looking for a boyfriend. I want be apart of a guys family inside his life, I want a man next to me at family parties & he can eat dinner with my parents and brother and his wife. We can take pics on all dates, he can visit me after work. That guy will continue want meet me for dates but nothing will happen, he’ll waste my time 2022 dating forever & again I’ll be alone 2022 holidays & no pics together. I can’t date a guy forever😥that’s a nightmare. I want a boyfriend tell everyone I’m his girlfriend & my parents know who I am, & I never feel alone or depresed. I go to stores but all men are next to a girl. I have no friends as girls just want be with their boyfriend and girls are mean to me. i have no sisters. I’m short 5ft and skinny as I’m not happy I been losing weight no hunger. I have a small business and live alone. I love go out to fun places and love music and art. I’m loyal person and I’m at point settled down in life so I want be in serious relationship 2022 focus on my partner only. I don’t want marry or have kids.
Add Opinion