1 mo

Do you think he will ever change his mind?

Jen001
So I've known this guy for a very long time. We never dated. He's a State Trooper and is also Sgt in charge of firearms and stuff. His job is very demanding. I like this guy a lot but he doesn't want to date right now. He says he doesn't want to hurt me because in the past he's dated other girls that became disappointed when his job and hours held him back from seeing them or giving them any kind of attention.
I understand his predicament but I tried to tell him I am different and that even if I saw him for an hour I wouldn't care it's something. I asked him if he would ever change his mind in the future and he said you never know what the future holds, it's definitely a possibility. Anything is possible. Do you think it's possible for someone to change their mind? Should I keep hanging out with him and seeing where it goes or am I just wasting my time?
5