29 d

What are signs a women is playing games?

Anonymous
Ok so I’ve been dating this women I met she’s 27 I just turned 24 and up until now I’ve never really dated a women this age only women my age or younger. She used to be a teacher so obviously she's talking to older/other guys (I’m not bothered by it). But it’s starting to seem like she’s playing games but in person/ on dates she’s very interested we talk smoke and it’s obvious she’s feeling me m. she was initially interested first, I approached asked for her Snapchat but she gave me her number instead. We started texting and have been on 2 dates so far. After the second date I feel like she wanted a kiss but I don’t put my lips on random women. she NEVER text first the only time she did text first was when we had a date confirmed and she was checking in to make sure I didn’t ghost her. She never text first otherwise like even if I do text she takes a long time to respond or delay texting back. So I’m kinda losing interest at this point , I texted her merry Christmas and she responded positively and fast. So is she playing games trying not to seem too interested or just not interested? Im not going to keep texting first, she’s been hurt in the past and she basically told me, but I’m still not going to keep texting first.
What are signs a women is playing games?
Add Opinion