27 d

Is there a a line you should draw in a relationship when liking the opposite sex’s pictures?

Anonymous
Women can be very manipulative when it comes to attempting to get with a taken guy. Now if she’s single and posing provocative pictures e. g. filters on, pouting and cleavage out she’s probably doing it for male attention. As a male if you like that then you are giving her the sexual attention she’s trying to get and basically giving her a green light.

My partner was doing it but didn’t like the picture of the girl looking happy on the beach or on holiday. He didn’t like the girls picture he’s good friends with but she only has one eye. I pulled him up on it and said it was wrong. He couldn’t see why until I asked him how he would feel if I like the muscular guy I recently worked with, shirtless gym posing pic but not regular looking guys doing something fun or nice? He then saw my point.

I just think liking the girl you work with pictures of her with her face covered in makeup and boobs out pouting in a dog filter you’re opening yourself up to cheating with them. What do you think? Have you drawn a line in your relationships?
4
0