17 d

I think I’m falling in love with her?

Anonymous
I have this manager. I asked her where the bandaids were and she went in the bathroom and was like “are you gonna follow me into the bathroom?” Jokingly. I got weirded out because I think she thought I was flirting. I had to do boxes and she said we’re gonna race. She kept saying i would win and I was laughing and she was like “why are you giggling? in a funny way. After I won she was like “you won, so I have high expectations” I’m 20 she’s 24. I’m bi.
we got new uniforms and she was like “look at you in the new uniform”. I was putting on my work outfit and she was like “you put it on like that?”and she gave me a task and kept checking on me. Once I went in the back and she asked if I was hiding. I said “yeah I’m hiding”. she asked me to help put something in her hands. I was alone putting stuff away and she was leaving and stared. When I looked up and caught her she said something. she also texted me asking if I “could confirm my shifts 😌” for the weekend. I told her yes and she liked the text.
she volunteered to help me. she came up beside me and asked how things were going. She asked if everything was feeling good in a low voice. I laughed and she was like “you’re laughing?” And she smiled. her bday passed and I asked how it went and she posted a photo and she asked if I had seen it. I was texting my boyfriend and she was behind me and I put the phone down and sighed and she was like “that was a loud sigh”. she told me liked my makeup. Also I was calling my boyfriend and she told me maybe I should hang up.
Today I was having a bad day and she came up to me while I was alone and was like “you ok? You don’t seem like yourself” I was like “yeah I’m fine!” Then a second time she came next to me and was like “what’s wrong? You can tell me and You’re not talking or anything today?” I laughed and walked away. I don’t rlly talk to her first. She later told me that she would keep asking me if I was ok because she knew it bothered me. Does she rlly like me?
I think I’m falling in love with her?
2
0