20 d

Meeting up with a one night stand again, is it a bad idea?

Anonymous
I met a guy around 6 weeks ago when I went away on a girls weekend. We got drunk and spent the night having sex. When he left the next day I thought that would be it but be found me on Facebook and we’ve spoke nearly every day for around 5 weeks now. It started as messenger but it’s progressed to texting and quite often sexting but regardless I find myself looking forward to any conversation we have. We live around 4 hours from each other and he’s considering driving to see me.

I don’t know how I feel about a LDR or if it would even come to that but I feel like I could fall for him easily. I’ve had ONS before and never felt like this after, I’ve never felt like more could come from it. Basically my head is all over the place and I wanted to know if other people think I’m stupid for meeting up with him again or do I stop overthinking it too much and just enjoy the sex?
5
2