27 d

I like this guy a bit but I have mixed feelings for him, do you think it will work out?

Anonymous
This person just DM me on messenger and says that he’s interested in me. I’m like oh well, let’s give him a chance. He’s not the exact type that I’d go for, not that his looks, it’s just the filters but in camera he looks so much better. He’s kinda weird tho I don’t know why I should’ve just skipped him. Like when I haven’t replied to him all day until night and he says that where are you and so forth or when I haven’t picked up his call (I told him to call but I missed) and he sounded kinda mean in text OR saying that my religion, Adam and Eve wasn’t real which seemed rude 😃. Point is, I don’t know what I should feel about this person because he’s different , to me, than the other guys I’ve talked. I even take my friends opinion which we both agreed but should I really continue talk to him? . He seems pretty intriguing , little cute in a way. Also I’m 16 and he’s 22, I told him that I’m 17. I don’t know if it will work anyways.
3
2