16 d

Sent him a text to get tested anonymously and he was able to call the number. How is that possible?

niba222
I decided to use the tellyourpartner. org website to send an Anonymous text to a guy about getting tested to see if he would reach out to me. He reached out to me and asked if it was me and I said no. Then proceeded to ask how I was doing and that he sees that I’m not trying to mess with him anymore and I just left him on read. The thing is he called the number I used on the website to text him Anonymously and I’m confused as to how he was able to get the number I used since the text was sent Anonymously through the website. Does anybody know how that’s possible? Anywho, I went back to try to message him only to see that he blocked me
1
0