25 d

We haven't been talking much since he went on vacation is this a red flag?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for two months. We're not exclusive and we haven't had that talk yet but when he's in town we text each other regularly, spend time together and care for each other. He's currently on vacation for one month as he went to see his family and friends in the US and the time difference is 8H. We haven't been talking since he left he still texts me sweet messages everyday but we don't really talk to each other to see how our day went or what he's up to. Whenever I text him he takes his sweet time to answer due to the time difference but never leaves me on read.
I don't know why I have this gut feeling that he's on to something probably sneaking around but at the same time we're not exclusive yet and I don't know if I have the right to feel this way.
This whole thing is making me feel insecure and I'm doubting if we could potentially have a relationship in the future.
2
3