24 d

How to not psych myself out when wanting to ask a girl out?

Anonymous
There are a lot of things that go through my mind when I’m thinking about approaching a girl. My appearance is one (yes I’m overweight, am I dressed alright), I don’t know what to say or how to flirt, I am too nice, the place we are at (I am at the gym a lot, hopefully one of these days I’ll start losing weight) and not wanting to come off as a creep. I have a hard time really trying to approach and talk, due to those things I’ve listed. Not to mention I know that I’m boring and don’t know how tiger a girl to really open up and laugh. I can’t seem to have a decent conversation. The things I like girls don’t like or have a clue about, unless she is a unicorn (cars, computers, musical instruments, etc). Then I don’t have any interesting stories to tell. I’m pretty much a home body and don’t have many exciting experiences, and don’t know how to get a girl to talk about her experiences. I know I should ask open ended questions, but I find it hard. The reason is there isn’t much for me to go off of. Moreover, once I run out things to say on that topic, I don’t know where to go to have her talking again. I am looking for advice please.
Updates:
24 d
Yeah, but not long conversations.
How to not psych myself out when wanting to ask a girl out?
Add Opinion