15 d

Did my girlfriend overreact by telling her friend off after she drank from my beer and put her lips on it intentionally?

Anonymous
We were inside our apartment all drinking and her friend asked me to taste my beer and asked if it was good, she drank it and put her lips on it and my girlfriend stood up and said “I’m seriously about to throw hands right now.” Her friend was confused and just said “what?” My girlfriend was telling her that she kissed me by putting her lips on my beer bottle and asked her why didn’t she drink it from air. It killed the entire night.

Who is in the right? I honestly didn’t see it as a big deal. I just gave it to her and however she wanted to drink it is fine.
3
4