18 d

Have you ever had a romantic on and off relationship with someone where you never really loose interest in each other completely?

Yaaaay
I’ve been seeing a guy on and off since we met 2.5 years ago. There has just been things coming up in the way that have made us having 3-6 months breaks a few times. Just life that gets in the way sometimes.

Every time we start seeing each other again though, it is like nothing has happened and it feels even more romantic and good by time. He has expressed that he really likes me, but I have a hard time doing the same because I’m scared of getting hurt.

Since I met him, he is always the guy I’d prefer before any other guy. I don’t know why we have taken things so slow tbh.

But right now, I feel like I either have to go all in, or leave it. It just feels impossible to leave it… Although I feel like I should meet someone who actually wants me 100%. Just feels like this will continue like this forever.

• Has anyone experienced this? I just need to get over him and need advice
1
2