15 d

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

niba222
I met a guy through a dating app 4 months ago, his age on his profile was 26. I am 22 years old. After a few times over his house, one day I saw his drivers ID and the year on his license meant he was actually 32. I then decided to do a background check on him through a website and found out that he is indeed 32 years old. I stayed around to see if he would tell me the truth about his age but one day I purposely brought up the topic and gave hints to see if he would open up but his response was “You think if I wasn’t focused I would’ve been able to buy a house at 26?” That response told me that he didn’t have the intentions of telling me the truth. When we met up for the first time he told me that he was born in Chicago but his parents sent him to Africa and he came back to the States when he was in high school. HOWEVER through doing my own research I found out that he was actually born in Africa and his now Ex wife (which he failed to mention that he was married but now divorced) was the one that bought him here 6yrs ago and he recently became a US citizen. I have developed feelings for him but now I don’t know what to do? Can I trust him? What would you do if you were in my shoes?
What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Add Opinion