16 d

Should I talk to her again, or I would be a total fool for doing so?

Anonymous
Should I talk to her again?

Well, let's me explain:
There's a girl I met (not really met, she asked my father my number so we could talk on Whatsapp (she had only seen me in pics)).
We kept talking during the night, she was pretty warm to me, called me "cute" names and etc. Since I hadn't seen her, I asked her pics and she sent me (not lewd pics, normal pics).
After talking, I invited her to come to my father's house, so we could know about each other better. I really thought she would decline, but instead, she asked me about my father, I said he was not going to be around and then she agreed, for my surprise.
I started getting nervous, but that's normal. She said she was going to talk to her mother if she could go (she asks her mother permission even though she is 20, probably because she lives with her) and then she would take a bath and tell me when she leaves, however, she didn't contact me again and neither did I contact her again.

As she seemed to like me, should I talk to her again, or I would be a fool for doing so? I am thinking about calling her on Whatsapp again.
0
4