15 d

In all honesty, do you think I am not going to find the women I want so badly (without a romantic past)?

Inthecraphole
I am 27 and never had a real girlfriend.

I am in deep depression. I had to go to the hospital 2 nights ago. I was handcuffed and taken to the hospital by the sheriff's department. I was in bad shape.

Back in 2020, I had an online thing with this girl. She was exactly what I was looking for. She never had a male friend before she met me, and she never dated ot had a boyfriend. She never kissed and was still a virgin. Things were going well for several months until we met the first time in person. She rejected me because I wasn't her type.

Now, she is about to marry some other guy soon, and he gets to be her first everything. I am almost sick to my stomach thinking about it. It is extremely heartbreaking to me.

The thing is, I want to find another girl just like her. I don't know if that was my one and only chance. I feel like dating 18 year olds is about to become off limits to me. I am getting really scared. I cannot even sleep in peace at night, because I dream about her still.
Yes, you are doomed
No, you still have a chance
See poll
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
3