15 d

How do I know if I make the right choice of picking the right partner for me but not going to know until you take the risk for it and try?

Lovesims3plumbob
I been texting a guy that I am met off facebook that want to same college of me. is was a learning disabities special college. I was the first one to text him after counting to text. ask if I was single and said he was also single too. the guy also ask when is right time to called or when to called you. after that is was a vidoe calling onces and did show his instersted and what he did. will be meetingup in a public place in cafe and he live near each other towns. the guy is also ask about if to meetup on the saturdays and ask about the qestion more then once. I know is risk to take with relationship and dating. I am not overthinking or trying not to cause problems that shouldn't be done at the time. I know it's OK to be nervous. I found it harder if a person is a decont person or not good person. I can find that sometimes very hard always has to be open and always has to to be honest about what I want from a a relationship but some of that relationship that I didn't know until there were some that were very toxic and others were bad.
2
0