8 d

Why do women get called shallow for prefering tall men while men get called visual for prefering beautiful young women?

hi_it_is_me123
I am the only who experienced this? Women get called shallow in the commentsection of youtube videos about men's height but also get called dishonest and liar if they dont tell their physical preferences for example. It is perfectly ok to have physical preferences.
Before you call me hypocritical, I really dont mind whether a man preferes a victorian secret model or not. So i do respect men's physical preferences. Anyway i would not understand the point of forcing a man to love me when he is not attracted to me due to my height for example. I dont care whether your preferences are unrealistic or not since it is your problem and Not mine. If i prefered a male model, i know it would be unrealistic and the chance of dating a male model is almost zero but it would be still my problem. However, i am against bodyshaming short men, hairy women, non curvy women, non muscular men etc. Just prefere what you want without bodyshaming anyone. For example if you prefere curvy women or muscular men, dont shame on men/women who dont have these traits.

I can't generalize, of course. I am talking about my experience and I am sorry if I offend anyone with this post.
8 d
Omg this question title sounds sexist aka antiman. I did not mean to judge/offend anyone. As I said i can't generalize and i am sorry being offensive due to question title. i am very sorry. By the way thank you for the replies
23
5