9 d

Would you rather wait to date your ideal partner that you haven’t met yet or date a great match that just entered your life?

Anonymous
I’m a 26 year old black guy. I just met this girl who is Hispanic a few months ago. She’s 24, has a good character, not too materialistic, devout Christian, has a good job, and is financially savvy. We get along great and is showing some promising signs that we could have something special if we decided to get serious.

What’s holding me back is that I want to be with a black woman. Mostly because we will most likely relate in terms of how we feel about racism, politics, music, entertainment, etc. Plus, most of my celebrity crushes have been black. Lol

I haven’t been in a relationship in 3 years. I want to give this Hispanic girl a try, but at the same time I feel like I’d be settling. If you were in my shoes, would you date the Hispanic girl or wait for a black girl?
Wait for dream person
Date who’s right in front of me
GirlGuy
3
4