12 d

The friend zone?

Anonymous
What is the best way to get out of the friend zone? I’ve been friend zoned by my crush. We dated for two months and she seemed to really like me. We texted often. She thought I was handsome, hardworking, smart, sweet, and said we have fun and had chemistry. Long story short she pulled back for 4 months and we got in contact again. Hung out as friends and I asked her why she pulled back, she said “there were a lot of positives but the romance was missing.” I really do like being her friend and have a girlfriend now. But some part of me wants her to realize that we’re perfect for eachother and I want to change her mind low key. Since I actually agreed to be her friend and dated another girl her communication slowed down. How can I get out of this with her? Tell her how I feel?
12 d
Update: does anyone else think it’s weird that we had fun together and there was chemistry but not romance?
12 d
How can there be chemistry but not romance
The friend zone?
3
3