13 d

Should I sent that message to my boyfriend?

Anonymous
Update: it’s been 3h later, I feel ok and not that angry anymore but is it important to let him know how I feel?

I am so annoyed at my boyfriend to a point that I am crying. I suggested for us to go have dessert today and told him that it will be my treat. I suggested a few different dessert places and I asked him what time should we go? He ignored me and just continued commenting about the suggested places I sent. The worst thing is that I think he purposely reply me very slowly.

I was pissed off and I said that let’s just cancel the plan because by time we decide, wait for each other’s reply, me preparing and traveling to the destination it’s already too late and all the shops will be closed already.

He still has the cheek to tell me that it only takes 30 mins to travel? Do I not need to prepare? And he said sorry for late replies.. he said that we can go tomorrow.. I mean he could have just said that he doesn’t wanna go.. I don’t wish to go tomorrow as I have stuff going on.

Should I send this to him?
I hope you don’t take this in a wrong way. I just want to be honest and let you know how I feel because tbh I’m annoyed as I suggested for us to go eat dessert today and when I asked what time should we go today, you just ignored me. I mean if you don’t wish to go, you can just let me know straightforwardly. It doesn’t hurt my feelings at all. And there are times when I sent you a bunch of stuff, I really appreciate if you could at least respond to it. I just want you to be aware of my pet peeves.

What do you think?
1
0