Please give my your humble opinion guys, do you believe I should break up with my boyfriend due to all these red flags?

Anonymous
My boyfriend (m20) and I (f19) were very good at the start of the relationship as I believe how many relationships start out, but then gradually I started growing trust issues towards him because I already have had bad experiences with guys and not only that but he has given me many reasons to stop trusting him.

The first reason started when he had an app called interpals on his phone which is an app to chat to strangers and we had promised not to have any more dating apps and yet he still had the app downloaded and was as well online. I tried trusting him when he told me that he had just forgotten about deleting it and then deleted it but somehow it still lingers in my thoughts…

The second one is when I asked him to stop liking half naked girls pictures on Instagram because it was making me uncomfortable, he said that I have trust issues and that it’s not a big deal to him , but to me it is because he is lusting over other girls and I find it disrespectful when being in a relationship with someone as I don’t do it.

That day we had gotten into a big fight so he asked advise to his friend and I overheard their conversation where my boyfriend was telling his friend that he would create a new account on Instagram to follow these naked models and that he was tired of spending time and I’m going on vacation soon and he said to his friend he can’t wait to “rock around” when I’m gone… I wasn’t sure what that meant but it really hurt me. I also asked him not to go to the club when his female coworkers invited him because if he lusts of girls on Instagram I can’t imagine trusting him in the club. The weird thing is that at the start he would invite me with him to clubs but now he wants to go with his female coworkers which invited him…

Im so confused and hurt and i really don’t want to break up but I respect myself more… this is why im asking does anyone have any opinion on what I should do?:( thank you guys
14
1