🥺 how do you pick between two guys? Without hurting either? Especially when both are close friends?

Tinana
i really have no idea what to do. So my second day of school I met Suleh and he asked for my number and so we started talking 3 months in I like Suleh but one time he came to see me on campus. I’m doing undergrad while he’s during his masters. He came with his friend Adam and he is such a nice person. We spoke for some strange reason when Suleh and I held hands i felt all giggly like I actually liked him which I never felt that before 🤔 then again it might have been PMS. The the next time he came with Adam, Suleh was telling me he just wanted to be friends with me no relationship. While Adam said he liked me blah blah and it felt like they were swapping me 😂 So Adam and I started talking and I had no issues keep Suleh as a friend. I thought we were going to be the three musketeers 🥺. The next week Adam travelled and Suleh asked me out I assumed as friends, we went out and he was pulled me to him and we got all touchy 🥺 and I asked I thought we were just friends and he said we can’t just be friends☹️ Confusing me more. I don’t like Adam 🥺 but he’s just so nice I wouldn’t want to hurt him and Suleh is way more sexual than I’d want😔 I keep emphasizing friends with Adam but he’s not listening to me 😅 I’m just scared one day this will come back to bite me because it feels like I’m talking to both of them at the same time trying not to hurt either 🥺 Adam wrote me a cute poem 🥺 and wants to take me out as well. My next biggest issue is Suleh is 24 I’m 19 but I just found out Adam is 30😅 nothing wrong with being older ughhh i don’t want to hurt either like why can’t we all just be friends the three musketeers
5 mo
I’m just trying to get to know them both 😔
3
4