Is it ok to still feel hurt that my boyfriend was in a relationship with my best friend before me? And how do I overcome it?

Meili2003
My boyfriend used to date my best friend, and pretty much only friend. They would shower together and do lots of sexual stuff and he told her that he loved her. Before my boyfriend and I started dating I asked my friend if she would mind and she didn’t. I knew some stuff had happened between them but nothing I was really worried about and they both promised there was nothing else. Then we started dating and whatever and after about 5 months my boyfriend tells me that more sexual stuff he happened between them than what he said. He said he was too scared to tell me and she said she “forgot” (even though it was only a few months ago). Ever since then I have had a problem with them dating. I love my boyfriend very much and have not even had a crush before him and he has dated around 6 or 7 people before me so it’s a little difficult to understand why he won’t like someone else after me. And I can’t understand why he has done more with her than he has with me even when I ask to do that stuff (and we have been dating for soooo long). I know he loves me like crazy and not her anymore but it still bothers me and I know I’m being unfair and irrational…. So how do I fix it?
2
0