How do you be tactful when a girl you like doesn’t reply to a text and takes ages to do so (next day etc) ?

Anonymous
I’m interested in this woman and I respect that she has said that she forgets as she’s busy with being a single mom and working etc
however I have noticed she’s been online on the chat format we use 🤷‍♂️

personally I’ve taken it as disinterest which that’s what my gut instinct says and you’ve got to follow your gut 😂 but how can I be tactful around this to Bring the spark back
(we’ve had a previous relationship and it was great in the past and didn’t split we mutually parted as she went travelling and we met other partner’s but we keep getting back in touch, we’ve separated from said partners and the fire is there but I’m thinking it’s dimming)

I know I’m expecting a “sorry I didn’t text you I forgot and I was very busy text”

how should I respond or should I at all

thoughts?
1
3