I f (27) have crippling anxiety that my new relationship is going to end with my boyfriend m (23) of 4 months, what can I do?

QuestionHavr
For context, this is my dream man. We are on the same page about everything. We want to get married, we want kids once we are financially stable, we want to move to the same states/cities. He told me he loved me first, he tells me he loves me whenever we're together, sometimes he does over text (would I like it to be more? Sure but I don't think he's thinking about it much when texting). He's also a sporadic texter, been like that since the beginning, replies anywhere between minutes to several hours later. I know his work/sleeping patterns so it's nothing out of the norm.

He buys me thoughtful gifts, compliments my body, tells me how pretty I am, he tells me how much he loves my cooking and how kind and thoughtful I am. We go out from time to time & switch off who buys, its pretty equal.

We talk openly to one another about sex. Whenever one of us has an issue about anything we've talked about it like adults, he hasn't ignored any silly/anxious grievances I've brought up. He listens to me and doesn't scoff my feelings off. On Christmas I made him cookies & jokingly said I'm fattening him up so he can't leave, he very seriously told me he'd never leave me.

He hasn't shown really any signs he's not interested.

My last serious relationship literally gave me ptsd. I was with a guy for 4 years, he told me he loved me, we lived together, had a pet together, the works. He was wishy washy about marriage and kids & never wanted to talk about the future. In the end he ended up cheating on me. Then he told me he NEVER loved me, that he lied the entire time. It devastated me.

I'm stuck in my own head now, in the back of my mind I hear a voice telling me this new relationship is too good to be true. That he might leave me. Or he's pretending like the last one. Sometimes the voice isn't there and I'm happy, other days I'm tormented by my own thoughts & am absolutely sick to my stomach over it.
6
2