Guys, Why Do I Stop Thinking About A Guy Who isn't Good For Me?

Anonymous
Hey, guys!

So, this guy works with us temporarily. He is only like 22, I think. Long blonde hair, does mixed martial arts, has tattoos and is very carefree in life. Honestly, he looks a lot younger than he is. He can be the nicest guy in the world or he can be very cold and rude and distant. He is on a mission to live the best life he can, including not being serious in a relationship with anyone right now. His way to explain that he is seeing several women at a time, no consequences, no questions asked.

Even though I am not interested in being one of many women or casual relationships, I think about talking to him and getting to know him. I admit to finding him attractive. But, I don't know why. He doesn't treat me or others very well. He has been rude to me on via messaging him more than once or used a rude tone to talk to me as if I am not on the same intelligence level as him. He did show heavy interest in me initially but, since I didn't jump at the chance to sleep with him right away, he acts like he has no interest in me whatsoever.

Am I crazy here or is it just because I find him attractive and wish he would show more interest in me like he did once before?
4 mo
He's there 3 days a week. His schedule isn't up yet because he is not back from leave until this weekend. So... I dont know. I would really like to talk to him or him to want to talk to me. Any suggestions?
2